This is a digital product. No physical copy will be shipped.
Multiplication is one of those rough patches of elementary math. Memorizing the times tables can be boring and repetitive, and students just may not be able to memorize it very well.
Instead of spending hours on rote memorization, try these multiplication cheat sheets! Each sheet is a quick reference guide for at-a-glance information for the busy student. The colorful and vibrant patterns can help the students memorize them faster, as these sheets stir visual memory. Learning multiplication has never been easier!
The five sheets include:
- 10×10 multiplication table
- Multiplication tips and tricks (for numbers 0-10)
- Multiplication tables 1-5 (can be cut and used as bookmarks)
- Multiplication tables 6-10 (can be cut and used as bookmarks)
- How to show multiplication
In the sheet, I reference the “hand trick” for 9s. Read about that here. This trick saved me so much time and headache, and helped me learn my 9s naturally!