Use this The Greatest Showman movie study to learn about the life of P.T. Barnum, owner of Barnum and Bailey circus.
The Greatest Showman Movie Study
The Greatest Showman is such a fun musical about the life of P.T. Barnum! It has such great messages about perseverance, success, and failure. Although the movie isn’t completely accurate, turn this movie into a history lesson.
The Greatest Showmanmovie study is aimed at upper elementary and middle school students, and was created to learn more about the life of P.T. Barnum and the history of circuses!
This packet comes with 18 pages of activities and discussion, plus an answer key.
- Discussion Questions (2 pages)
- Cause and Effect
- Barnum Character Analysis
- Traits of Barnum
- The Life of P.T. Barnum Reading Comprehension
- The Life of P.T. Barnum Questions
- Barnum and Bailey Circus Reading Comprehension
- Barnum and Bailey Circus Questions
- The Music of The Greatest Showman
- Compare and Contrast: Barnum’s Success
- Lessons Learned
- Creative Cover
- PT Barnum Coloring Page
- Word Search
You can purchase the study at Teachers Pay Teachers or my store.