NOTE: These Diagramming Sheets are featured in the Ultimate Language Arts Cheat Sheets!
This is a digital product. No physical copy will be shipped.
Diagramming sentences can have many benefits, especially in a world where solid written and verbal communication is a must! It helps improve grammar and syntax, and gives a picture of language.
Learn how to diagram sentences with this easy breakdown! Diagramming sentences was one of my biggest struggles in elementary school. It was complex, and I never fully understood the different parts of speech until later. However, knowing how to diagram has helped me through college and has made me a better writer. Here is a Diagramming Sentences Cheat Sheet that covers 13 common portions of diagramming.
These sheets cover 13 common portions of diagramming. Includes:
- Direct and indirect objects
- Prepositional phrases
- Predicate nouns and adjectives
- Compound subjects and verbs
- Compound adjectives
- Infinitive phrases
Each section is broken down and has both an example diagram, and a sample sentence for easy application. For durability, laminate them or stick them in sheet protectors to put them in a binder.
- 2 pages of diagramming how-to
- Covers 13 common portions of sentence diagramming
- Terms color-coordinated for easy memorization
- Bonus revised coordinating Parts of Speech and Sentences Printable