Whether it be at a holiday get-together, or snuggling while watching a Christmas movie, here are some easy-to-make White Chocolate Peppermint Dipped Marshmallow Pops. Use up some old marshmallows in the back of your cabinets and instead of crushed peppermint, you can always try crushing up leftover candy-canes. While you have the white candy melts out, you can also always do the same with strawberries, apples, and pretzel rods!
White Chocolate Peppermint Dipped Marshmallow Pops
- 1 12 oz bag white candy melts
- 1 10 oz bag crushed peppermint or candy canes
- 1 10 oz bag of standard sized marshmallows
- Wilton Striped Lollipop Sticks
1. Twist a marshmallow onto each stick.
2. Melt the candy as directed on the bag.
3. Dip each marshmallow halfway into the melted candy.
4. Sprinkle crushed peppermint onto the melted candy.
5. Place the Marshmallow Pop into a cup (marshmallow side up) to harden.
6. Wrap, enjoy, eat, enjoy with hot chocolate!