My favorite part of Christmas is making Christmas cookies! Try these delicious, warm white chocolate macadamia nut cookies.
Cookies are seriously the best part of Christmastime! Christmas cookies are great for acts of kindness, or for when you need to satisfy a sweet tooth on a cold, winter day.
They’re filled with buttery goodness, and cookies just have a way of connecting people. Sharing a plate of cookies is a great way to create new friendships and start conversations. These white chocolate macadamia nut cookies are perfect for just that. Keep them for yourself, share them with family, or give them away!
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Pinch salt
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- ⅔ cup white chocolate chips
1. In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter brown sugar and white sugar until blended. Add in the egg and vanilla and beat to combine.
2. Add in the flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt until soft dough forms, then stir in the macadamia nuts and white chocolate chips.
3. Chill the dough for 1 hour or until firm.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
5. Line two baking sheets and drop heaping, rounded tablespoonfuls of dough about 2″ apart onto each cookie sheet.
6. Bake for about 8-10 minutes, rotating pans halfway through baking time to ensure your cookies bake evenly.
7. Allow the cookies to cool completely on the baking sheets before serving.
8. Top each cookie with a few more white chocolate chips.
Want to print the recipe? Grab a free printable version of these white chocolate macadamia nut cookies below! Then, get your mittens on and begin baking!
[sdm_download id=”7705″ fancy=”0″]