In this series, you will meet:
- A teenager and her young sister who had 13 Jews in their attic for 2.5 years.
- An Olympian who survived 47 days on a raft without food or water and a Japanese prison camp, and came to Christ afterwards.
- Three Geman teenagers who spread illegal pamphlets with the truth about Nazi Germany.
- A group who saved 700 children – in a concentration camp.
- A Catholic who attempted to assassinate Hitler – and nearly succeeded.
You can see why I wrote this series and the table of contents here. The heroes I featured were:
- Miracles Still Happen: Diet Eman
- All In His Hands: Louie Zamperini
- The Jar of Life: Irena Sendler
- Words, Not Guns: Helmuth Hübener
- For God and Country: Claus von Stauffenberg
- We Will Not Be Silent: Sophie Scholl
- The Power of Forgiveness: Eva Kor
- A Company of Heroes: Richard Winters
- The Mystery Behind the Attic Wall: Stefania Podgorska
- Resilience and Rescue: Jack Werber
BIG thank you to everyone who read this series and/or pinned it! Thank you so much!
I hope you all enjoyed this series! Some nights, I was editing WAY past midnight and worn but, but I had lots of fun writing each story, and I also learned a lot from it. I hope you found each post inspiring and informative! 🙂 Continue to check back on my blog or follow my blog board on Pinterest! Thanks!
These are my top ten World War II heroes.
Who are yours?