Have you seen The Greatest Showman yet? It’s a fun musical inspired by the life of P.T. Barnum, owner of Barnum and Bailey circus.
The Greatest Showman Movie Study
This packet comes with five pages of activities and discussion. It’s aimed at upper elementary and middle school students, and was created to learn more about the life of P.T. Barnum and the history of circuses!
There are 13 pages included in this pack.
This packet comes with ten pages of activities and discussion, plus a blank background page and an answer key.
- The Greatest Showman Discussion Questions
- The Life of P.T. Barnum Reading Comprehension
- The Life of P.T. Barnum Questions
- Barnum and Bailey Circus Reading Comprehension
- Barnum and Bailey Circus Questions
- The Music of The Greatest Showman
- Cause and Effect
- The Characters: What do they want most in life?
- Compare and Contrast: Barnum’s Success
- Lessons Learned (courage, leadership, kindness, failure)
- Blank page with background
- Answer Key